Thursday, January 24, 2008

"The Ghost" Is Up and Running

Hello, all, and welcome to "The Ghost of Scott Kazmir". I am the creator, Matt Hinrichs, who has some blogging experience writing for Anthony De Rosa's Hot Foot and John Young's Shea Nation while having my own blog, which is now defunct.

Which is why I'm starting this site. I have loved to write ever since childhood, and plan to write for a long time. I am currently a full-time student, so blogging is sort of a on-the-side deal (even though I don't get paid to do it.)

This site was generated for the purpose of delivering Mets news and insight, with the occasional tidbit of humor or opinion thrown in for kicks and giggles.

Now, the site, obviously, is still in its beginning stages, but before long, we will have ads, a blogroll, yada, yada, yada, up here to make this site look somewhat legit.

Enjoy the site and comment often!

-Matt Hinrichs

No comments: